Tuesday, May 19, 2009

"It's All About the Water"

The work has been pretty good. The Lord has been blessing Elder Heiner and I with a bunch of success. We were able to have an entire family at church for the second week in a row and this time they brought their aunt. We have baptismal dates with them and hopefully they will go through the week President Robison comes for his last zone conference in Guadeloupe. Alexandra's baptism went through; it was just great! I'm not going to lie though, I'm getting to be quite the pro at giving talks on the gift of the Holy Ghost.

OK that is all for this week. Yesterday was kind of a crazy day so I didn't have time to do e-mails. So, this week's letter is just a short one, but I loved the e-mails, and can't wait to hear from you next week.

Avec amour,

Andy

PS, Tucker really has to learn to tie a knot hahaha, but well done on the date!

If only they ate like this every day!

1 comment:

cdiddy said...

Baguettes and Baptisms. Go get them Andy!