Tuesday, May 5, 2009

"Fifteen Gears"

Pictures from Zone Conference:
Andy & Elder Wright























Andy participating in an object lesson at zone conference






















Some of the elders of Guadeloupe



Just a short note this week:

Well we should be having a baptism this Sunday after church (we pray). And also this Saturday....so lets plan on a Mother's Day call about 1600 our time...except I think we will try skype...if not I'll call by a calling card that I will buy...and call you...how does that sound? Actually, just plan on me calling you sometime that night at that time...we will save Skype for next Christmas. Clear as mud?

We had a question about why missionaries can only be on the West island? Andy's response: It's all about getting legal..we have a connection down in the Bass Terre prefixture(legality building) that gets us through faster. If we aren't legal, we can't be transfered off Guadeloupe...so thats a big goal right now.

How's driving a stick? You catching on to it? hahahaha, it is a blast....Elder Colling taught me and he isn't the most patient guy....picture the most anal guy you have ever met....on steriods.... I love him to death though...but I've got the hang of it....haha well except for all the stalling. Nah, it's fun though.

What town is Elder Wright from (Chris K wants to know)? It is Pine Top, Arizona.

Isn't Guadeloupe beautiful?

3 comments:

Garr's Mom said...

Guadalupe is beautiful, but I think the missionaries are the cutest!! I love reading about them and seeing their pics. Andy is so funny!

Suz said...

I hope Skype works out for you. Happy Mothers Day DeAnna! I bet you are very excited to talk to Andy!

Love you!
Suz

Jmort said...

Andy is a great kid and looks to be enjoying life as a missionary as well as island life. Guadeloupe is gorgeous.