Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"It's My Job"

Hey, I'm sorry this week there were a ton of things I had to do as zone leader...I hate this job...but sorry...didn't really have time. We had an incredible week of work though. The miracle always comes after the trial of our faith. This week we saw that! Tell everyone that I love them and I'm sorry I don't have much time to do anything. I want to write more letters, but there is just not time on p days. We will find out this week about transfers and where we will be. I want to stay in the same area, but I do not want to be zone leader anymore. I'll be glad to do it if President asks, but I just want to be able to go out and teach!!!! But, whatever the lord wants will be just great for me!

k love you all


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!!! I love you the most.

PS I got both packages this week; YOU ARE THE BEST!


Andy with Elder Cottam at November's Zone Conference

No comments: