Saturday, October 11, 2008

"Come Monday"


Welllllll...thanks for the letter mom and dad. I'm just sending an email this week since i'll be talking to you on monday So plan on monday morning from about 6-8 sometime..sorry for the large window...Thanks so much for the package too...as usual the cookies were quite the hit...well the gingerbread ones were.Were those other cookies a new recipe? i miss your home cooking...i have managed to get through 9 weeks of fattening all you can eat MTC crap with only gaining 6 pounds! Its unbelievable but kids put on an average of 15 here i think. Its ridarn diculis...it probably wouldn't have even been 6 but this last week the packages of food have been flowing in (Clara, Ange, the fam) I should call you all satan! but I appreciate it..mom it sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now... I know what you are doing is hard but that you are being blessed for it...and no you don't sound proud, just supermom is all. During the priesthood session (Which was awesome by the way)president Eyring talked on stretching ourselves as children of god and that as we grow spiritually heavenly father is going to rely on us more...soo keep doin what your doin:)...but ya I hope ya'll saw me, Tucker said he did, but we watched it as a choir on tuesday and I only saw my face in a crowd of about 20 haha. I got the shaft by the camera men! but its was awesome being there and feeling the magnitude of righteousness in those chairs in front of us. K so funny story....last night I was lying in bed, and a must have been having a bad dream or something cuz i jumped in bed and came back down and smacked my head on a bar, i woke up after that and was all upset cuz I knew I'd have a huge bruise the next day, and my head was throbbing! haha It does take some serious skill to sleep apparently, but I laid my head back down and i saw my pillow was all bloody! i don't know how in the crap I did it but i had a huge gash on my right eyebrow ridge!. I tried to go back to sleep with a towel around my head(it was like 4:30 in the morning) but couldnt fall back to sleep cuz it wouldn't stop bleeding...i tried going to class and stuff with it but it wouldn't stop so at about 8:00 I went to the doctor and they sent me to the hospital down the street for stitches . hahaha! And the award for dorkiest stitches story ever goes to?! Andy Neff, in learn how to sleep! but ya I guess I'll have to find someone to take them out in the in west indies or something. So no worries over here, I'm taking care of everything and we will talk to you on monday! Au voir mon famille! "I like ya a lot"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about andy's noggin. he writes such entertaining emails. hugs and blessings from the Gardners...I guess it is all uphill or is it downhill from here???